"Girls' Night" is the fourth episode in the fourth season of Schitt's Creek. It is the forty-third episode overall.
After talking about Ted in front of Alexis and how romantic he seemed with his girlfriend Heather, Moira learns just how little she knows of what is truly going on in Alexis' life. Learning how upset Alexis is about Ted, Moira tries to make it up to her daughter. In dealing with those emotions, Alexis decides to have a girls' night out with Twyla as her wingman. By the end of the night, Alexis may get a slightly different perspective of what she is going through with Ted. Meanwhile, Patrick and Stevie confront David about how uncompromising he is about most things in life. In pushing David's boundaries, Patrick may either break him, make him admit he is indeed uncompromising, or make him a more flexible person. And Roland says he wants to be a more invested employee at the motel. The things Roland wants to do in order to show that investment doesn't sit well with Johnny, who has to learn how to deal with not just a new employee, but one who is going through an unusual time with a middle aged pregnant wife at home.
- Eugene Levy as Johnny Rose
- Catherine O'Hara as Moira Rose
- Daniel Levy as David Rose
- Annie Murphy as Alexis Rose
- Jennifer Robertson as Jocelyn Schitt
- Emily Hampshire as Stevie Budd
- Dustin Milligan as Ted Mullens (voice only)
- Noah Reid as Patrick Brewer
- Sarah Levy as Twyla Sands
- Chris Elliott as Roland Schitt